- Lorenz Baumer. White gold, aquamarine, diamonds earrings.
- Sutra Jewels. White gold, black opal , sapphire, diamonds earrings.
- Faraone Mennella. Yellow gold, turquoises bangle bracelet.
- Yoko London. Pink gold, white and pink pearls, diamonds earrings.
- Busatti Milano. Titanium, tanzanite, diamonds ring.
- Jacob&Co. White gold, blue topaz, pink tourmaline, yellow sapphire, marquise cut diamonds earrings.
- Fabio Salini. White gold, pink, red corals, kunzite, diamonds earrings.
- Chantecler. White gold, turquoise, diamond sautoir.
- Arunashi. White gold, titanium, paraiba tourmaline, diamonds ring.
- Fabio Salini. Yellow gold, white, peachy, pink, red corals bracelet.
Spring is that magnificent moment when art, beauty,creativity, nature, flowers, colors come together in perfect harmony. Flowers are favourite theme used by independent designers and eminent jewellery houses to make original, fascinating creations, highlighting their beauty by means of noble metals and precious gems, observing proportions, forms and volumes. Let’s see some original floral appearance on the Olymp of high jewellery world. Continue reading
Emerald, one of the four precious gems, the green representative alongside with red ruby, blue sapphire, white diamond, is the birthstone of May and its rich green colour reminds us of spring and natural rebirth and renewal. Emeralds throughout history have been used as symbols of sincerity and kindness and they were the gemstone dedicated to the goddess of beauty, Venus. Continue reading
The name of Chaumet, the oldest Maison settled on the Place Vendome, is undeniably associated with femininity, tenderness, solemnity, grandeur, luxuriousness. Not by chance. First and foremost, the House of Chaumet is closely interwoven with the history of France. Royal families, emperors, empresses, aristocracy, all of them were important clients of Chaumet. Josephine de Beauharnais, the muse and first client of the Maison, thanks to whom a multitude of iconic adornments were commissioned. Continue reading
Incomparable beauty, fascinating allure, sophisticated refinement, pure luxury. It’s all about pearl. Throughout history, the pearl, with its warm inner glow and shimmering iridescence, has been one of the most highly prized and sought-after gems. Continue reading
Otto Jakob undoubtedly stands out among numerous jewelry names. His jewellery is considered as authentic works of art, looking like exhibits of European Wunderkammer. First and foremost thanks to his inimitable style featuring medieval goldsmith techniques combined with contemporary spirit. Continue reading
Haute Joaillerie undoubtedly stands apart in the art of jewellery making. Nothing can be compared with it : each jewel is unique, meticulously handcrafted by the most skilled artisans, using only exceptional gems distinguishing with their unique characteristics, highly appreciated by connoisseurs, professionals, aficionados. The true value of a jewel “haute de gamme” are exquisite stones, creative design and impeccable craftsmanship, build on secular traditions, but also on infinite emotions, gifted to the wearer who possesses a one-off item. Continue reading